Evolution of Application Integration Architecture;
how do you combine IT governance and Agile integration?
“Integration has become an obstacle to success because traditional, centralized and systematic integration approaches cannot cope with the volume and pace of business innovation.” – Gartner
The organization pursuing digital transformation must embrace new ways to use and deploy integration technologies, so they can move quickly in a manner appropriate to the goals of multicloud, decentralization and microservices. The application integration layer must transform to allow organizations to move boldly in building new customer experiences, rather than forcing models for architecture and development that pull away from maximizing the organization’s productivity.
Many organizations have started embracing agile application techniques such as microservice architecture and are now starting to see the benefits of that shift. This approach complements and accelerates an enterprise’s API strategy. Businesses should also seek to use this approach to modernize their existing ESB infrastructure to achieve more effective ways to manage and operate their integration services in their private or public cloud.
How can agile integration architecture help meet the demands of agility, scalability and resilience required by digital transformation? How do you prepare integration architecture to match agility and application development in new AI/Cloud areas, whilst dealing with legacy systems and maintaining security and control? And how do you face the cultural challenges between your teams?
Do you recognize these challenges? If so, you are invited to our interactive Digital Round Table. This session will be held in English on Wednesday 9th of September from 9h00 to 11h00. Integration and enterprise architects can join a moderated Round Table session to discuss with their peers on integration design, business and technical challenges and how to best combine agile integration and IT governance.
- Evolution of Application Integration in a hybrid world: how do you combine agile integration with governance?
- Citizen integrators: how do you bring integration capabilities to the business users?
- Opening up your organisation: how do you integrate with SaaS services and cloud native applications, while keeping control?
- Application modernisation: what do microservices and APIs mean for your business?
This exclusive event is made possible thanks to IBM. They will be glad to share their knowledge and expertise with you. This Digital Round Table is part of the IBM Benelux Integration day! In the afternoon it is possible to join the Live Technical Sessions:
- 13h20 How IBM is embedding agile integration concepts in the Cloud Pak for Integration?
- 14h00 What’s new section in IBM Integration product portfolio?
- 14h30 Integration design best practice with SaaS applications?
- 14h50 How to manage High-speed transfer with Aspera?
Er zijn geen plaatsen meer voor dit evenement. Als u nog wel inschrijft wordt er contact met u opgenomen indien er plaatsen beschikbaar komen.